11 fevereiro, 2016

Gelish nail polish

  Good morning!! I am so excited to be able to be apart of Relicario Rouge :) I have never done a blog before.. so please bear with me. haha! I will be giving you nail care tips and nail designs. But today, lets just start with my favorite polish! <3

Gelish and Gelish mini polishes
My nails with a base layer of vitagel 
Gelish mini LED lamp

   Alright, my favorite polish to use is Gelish. It is a gel polish, so it needs to be cured in a LED lamp or UV lamp. (It will not dry without the lamp) With Gelsih there are a few steps to apply it. #1. You gotta buff up your nails, and make it a little ruff. #2. Wipe off the dust (from buffing) with rubbing alcohol. #3. Apply nail dehydrator. #4. Apply a thin layer of Gelish base coat. Place it under the lamp for 40 seconds. #5. Apply 1 to 2 coats of Gelish color coat. Place it under the lamp, 40 seconds for every coat applied. #6. Apply a thin layer of Gelish Top It Off. (This layer also goes under the lamp). #7. Wipe off the sticky layer with rubbing alcohol.
 
  Now you have a beautiful manicure! Once you have your top coat on, and cured from the light, your nails will be dry, but sticky. So all you have to do is wipe off that sticky layer, then you are finished. :) You never have to sit around and wait for your nails to dry with gel polish. That's why I love it.

  Gel polish is also what helps my nails grow so long. Gel polish is thick and hard, once it is cured. so it protects your natural nail from chipping or breaking. Also, once it is on, it usually last for 2-4 weeks...Without chipping!!!!  Instead of a base coat, I use Gelish Vitagel. It's a base coat, but with vitamins that help your nails grow stronger. I don't ever not have gel polish on. ;) I love it so much, and I think you would too.

  I have the Gelish mini lamp, but Gelish has bigger lamps too. I just haven't gotten one yet. The mini one works the same as the larger ones, its just..... mini :p

  If you would ever like to try out gel polish, but don't want to do it yourself... You can always go to a nail salon. Most salons use gel polish :) So you can have them do it for you!!




     These are just a couple, of the many Gelish manicures I have done. :) In later post I will explain how I do designs like these, and many more! But for now I hope you enjoyed this post. If you would like to see more nail ideas, you can always head over to my Instagram: @polished_by_annah :D

                                          <3 I hope you all have a wonderful day!  <3
                                                                 ~  Annah

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Follow Us @soratemplates